Monday 14 February 2011

My desgin for my school magazine contents page





I had chosen to create my layout for my magazine contents page by putting the images of  students right hand side of the page because it makes the contents page look fun and exciting  as the students are smiling and doing school activites. Also the pictures are at different angles making it different and creative.

I decided to make the masthead "contents" in bright colours to attract people and make the magazine look inviting, with the big bold captial letters as it is the first thing you look at because it catches your eye especialy students.
I decided to use clear, neat font on the left hand side for the different sections of the magazine so that it is easy to read and not to complicated, simple yet effective at the same time.

Underneath the different sections of the magazine I decided to write pieces of infomataion for them to give people an insight on what the pages invole without looking through the whole of the magazine to find it.
I also used red for the page numbers because the colour red is very bright and with the captail letters and bigger text it will attract peoples attention. The light blue background I decided to use because it makes the black and red text stand out even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment