Thursday 17 February 2011

Unsuccessful photo for my school magazine front cover

I had taken many photos for our school magazine front cover, some were successful and some photos were unsuccessful, this was one of the unsuccessful photos that i took. This is because of the background as it is too distracting which takes all the attention off the student which is the main thing you are spoused to be looking at when you look at this photo. Also the picture is landscape so it wouldn't work as the photo has got to be portrait for the magazine otherwise it wouldn't have covered the whole of the page. Also the things that are surrounding the student for example the chair and paper scattered alll over the table which looks messy.

By taking these photo's for my school magazine it helped me to take a successful picture and gave me an insight on how to take the right picture and what a picture needs and doesn't need to make it successful .

No comments:

Post a Comment