Wednesday 5 January 2011

My desgin for the front cover of a school magazine

In my second desgin I decided to show a young boy putting his hand up. I done this because I wanted to show that the boy was getting involed at school and wanted him to be shown in a good light. He is dressed smart to represent the school and is looking straight at the camrea to show that the boy is looking at you. I wanted this magazine desgin to be fun and happy to attract students of all ages so I did this by using bright colours and big bold writing showing the important parts that was on the magazine cover. I chosen to call my magazine "Inspire" because I want the students to be inspired by this magazine showing all the fun elements yet at the same time showing the improtant infomation that is needed in a school magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment